Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance options for certain Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re in between two panes of glass, these options are safe from dust, damage and little hands. And, they can help cut down on the amount of indoor allergens that accumulate in your home when compared against traditional roomside window treatments.1 Plus, when you’re ready for a new look, our one-of-a-kind snap-in technology allows you to easily switch your between-the-glass options yourself.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- The option of motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only options
- Style without separate treatments
- Optional motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional profile
- Standard and unique grille patterns
- Match with exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior styles
- Triple-pane glass options allow room for grilles in addition to between-the-glass blinds or shades
Visit your local showroom or click below to book a no-cost, in-home consultation for more information on between-the-glass choices from Pella of Calgary.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.