No matter what type of weather the Calgary area is experiencing, you can be confident that windows and doors from Pella of Calgary can deal with it. Our products are designed to be energy efficient. Because of that, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help lower your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is a result of our energy-efficient features like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes made to excel in specific regions across North America. Learn more about our energy-saving glass features and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide more resistance from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes provides increased insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your rooms during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your house in summer to keep it cooler
- Blocks most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to reduce fading on finishes and furniture in your home
- Low-E coating is taken off around the glass edge to greatly protect against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further protect the inside of your home from the elements outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is important to energy efficiency
- Careful preparation
- Certified installers with professional know-how
- Customer-friendly cleanup
To discover more about how windows and doors from Pella of Calgary can help increase your home’s energy efficiency, stop by your local showroom. Or call us at 403-681-6363 to book your complimentary, in-home consultation.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.